I don't know about you, but with the holidays about over I'm looking forward to more ordered days and getting back into a schedule and more order. I want to have my children help set their own goals - seems like they're more motivated when they set their own goals. Of course my goals and schedule will apply to them as well. What goals and plans do you have for the New Year? This is my list for my children to fill out.
New Year Plans and Goal Sheets
- What is one character quality you would like to begin to work on? ________________________ List three things you will do to implement this: 1._______________________________ 2._______________________________ 3.________________________________
- What is one new habit you would like to establish?_____________________________ What will you use as a trigger to remind you to practice your habit? What do you plan to give yourself as a reward for your new habit?_______________________________________
- Let's plan to each have a quiet time with the LORD daily - what time will you meet with Him?__________________________ Where will you plan to read from in your Bible or what topic will you study? __________ _________________________________________________________________ and what other books and tools do you hope to use?______________________________ choose a book or notebook for a prayer journal and decide how you will lay it out.
- Let's start book recording journals - it can be a commonplace book or just a simple list of titles and authors, but choose your notebook or journal and decide how you will use it.
- I plan to reward each of you if you finish your chores for the week without being reminded - what would you like as a reward?________________________________________